Additional footage from the Nashville school shooting.

This shows how easy it was to enter the school. Additional body cam footage at the end of the video.

Click on.....Watch On YouTube to see it.

2. Member
    Thank you LEO's !!!!
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

BRAVE MEN with guns stop a coward with guns.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

Well that answers the complaints from those who complained about why the school left the doors unlocked

Locks are useless against these mental cases.

5. Member

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rulebender View Post
    Well that answers the complaints from those who complained about why the school left the doors unlocked

Locks are useless against these mental cases.
    Better entry doors would have helped.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yatesville88fan View Post
    Better entry doors would have helped.
    Then the basket cases will ram it with their vehicles or put explosives on it. Only way to stop them is to kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie-Raven View Post
    Then the basket cases will ram it with their vehicles or put explosives on it. Only way to stop them is to kill them.
    But if they could be stopped from getting in in the first place that would make a huge difference. This shooter was taken out very quickly but not until 3 kids and 3 adults were killed.

9. Member
    A suicide mission is hard to stop

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Al from Canada View Post
    But if they could be stopped from getting in in the first place that would make a huge difference. This shooter was taken out very quickly but not until 3 kids and 3 adults were killed.
    I agree, I'm just saying as more security is developed they will just adapt. When are the kids most vulnerable? When together in large groups: so during assemblies, lunch gatherings, outdoor activities and dropping off and loading at bus zones.

11. Member
    All good points above but people will find another way in at all costs when they are hell bent as this individual was. Unfortunately where there is will, there is a way. Too restrictive people act like you have taken away their rights, too lenient....we aren't doing enough to stop it.

I get the mental aspect of this but do we really think these people call help lines or seek out professional help. The answer is no even if it was available (in most cases) They are typically isolated and pissed at the world for a variety of reasons.

I know this won't be popular but why doesn't this happen in Canada, Sweden , Italy , Germany...the list goes on. It's tighter control on the weapons being used in the US...simple as that. The last several incidents were all weapons obtained legally. There is no easy solution but something has got to freakin change. 9 YO kids....this time.....
    Scott
    2016 Nitro Z20 Pro
    Serial # 2B125401 - 250ProXS DFI/TM2

12. Member
    Scott I think your post was absolutely reasonable and I am going to try and answer your question with another very unpopular answer. I get where you’re leaning about guns, and I am someone who carry’s almost every second of every day. But I believe in reference to other places I really believe it’s because their quality of life is a little better, or they just don’t get as unhapppy so to speak. The countries you reference, I genuinely believe if you gave them guns it wouldn’t make a difference. In many ways they are just better than us. I know that’s gonna stir up things too because America has to be #1 and I should just get out if I don’t think so. But I feel in certain areas other countries do it better than us. Work/life/home balance is one key area that a lot of European countries are focusing on. Keeps people happier and therefore a lot less likely to do these types of things.
    2008 Skeeter 21I. Yamaha 250 Series II.
    2011 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 4x4.