Active Target 2-Clearly better than AT-1, no ghost image

2. Member
    Don't know which is which, both look Ok to me

I’m going to guess the second image is AT 2 since it is picking up targets further out.

Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    I’m going to guess the second image is AT 2 since it is picking up targets further out.
    maybe... the shots are 30+ min apart, who knows what was actually out there at one time vs the other. I agree with Mikeky, and not seeing $1700 difference, personally. But, it's v1.0 (likely, v0.9 from all the reports of black screen issues, setup issues, etc) but I suspect like both G and MK software updates will improve AT2.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    maybe... the shots are 30+ min apart, who knows what was actually out there at one time vs the other. I agree with Mikeky, and not seeing $1700 difference, personally. But, it's v1.0 (likely, v0.9 from all the reports of black screen issues, setup issues, etc) but I suspect like both G and MK software updates will improve AT2.
    Yes on the time difference, and per the directional cones they are looking at a slightly different angle.

6. Member
    Both pics were from AT 2 . They were two different locations, Both drop offs, pc 1 brush pile is 10 feet from drop, pic 2 brush pile is on drop.. Caught 3 off pic 1, caught 5 off pic 2, look at the depth of the brush piles, one in 15 ft, other in 20.I will get more pics next week and post, biggest difference imo is able to see clearly fish 35 ft away from target. Image is quality.