Install of trim gauge

I’m wanting to install a trim gauge on my 07 250 pro xs it has the sender on the midsection. My question is how to connect it to the harness at the control box.( which wires) etc. The boat is a 2002 20xd bullet if this info will help.

2. Member
    analog uses dark brn /white stripe , hows it running now ????
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JOE54 View Post
    analog uses dark brn /white stripe , hows it running now ????
    Joe I don’t know what I did to remedy my issue except but it runs better than it ever has all I did was pull the fuel diaphragm an the tracker valve an looked them over to make sure that nothing had messed them up when I installed them. Then I just re installed them an put it on the muffs an ran it in gear an it purred like a kitten. Took it back to lake an it ran good it has just a minor miss every now an then but it’s doing well right now. Thanks too all for help an advice

4. Member
    I'm amazed sometimes
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info when posting. Thanks!

Analog trim sensor lead SHOULD be available at the console via the Analog Instrument Harness.

Now if you have a Digital Sender (3 wire), that requires Smartcraft.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor