Trailer bunk modification

I have my 2005 Tr20x on a Triton single axle trailer. I found a 2009 TR 20x3 dual axle Triton trailer.

I tried putting the boat on the trailer and it doesn't sit on it correctly. The boat sets tilted a little & to the left or right (not centered)

My question: How hard is it to change the bunks to fit my boat?

Also the bunk brackets are welded on.

Are there some bracket adapters that I could use to make it work? Looking for ideas from others who have done this before.

It looks like the bunks are very similar spaced. All within an inch or so. I'm not sure about the angle of the bunks though. Very close.

Thanks for any info in advance

Yes you can. I cut the welded brace off and replaced with swivel bunk brackets. You can adjust them in both width and height. you can get them from BassPro , trailer shops, or Amazon.

Example.
    https://www.amazon.com/Bracket-Galva...f=sr_1_2_sspa?
    2018 Nitro Z18 w/175 HP Merc ProXs
    16ft Monark - all Electric (70#bow, 2x45# stern)

3. mikesxpress
    Your source for SS bunk brackets.

https://gatorbak.com/shop/#!/Gatorba...gory=136241290

How does one adjust the angle? Just leave them loose enough to conform to hull and then tighten down after loading boat?
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X