2nd Trip out with Power House Lithium's sold By K and K Kustoms

Well yesterday was the first time I was able to get a full trip out on my new Powerhouse Lithium's on my 2011 Ranger 188VX. For a recap I purchased 1 105AH Cranking Battery and 2 12V 60AH for my Ultrex. The body of water that I fished was Lake Griffin on the Harris Chain. The wind was coming from the southwest at a steady 15 gusting to 20. Needless to say I had to stay on higher power settings that I normally fish. (Normally 1-4) yesterday I was above 5 and on occasion 6-8. I did fish the Ermarada Marsh area which is choked out with Hydrilla. We put in at Pirats Oasis at 6:00am and were back on the trailer at 2:45. The batteries performed magnificently, better than I expected. They were at 87%when I checked after we pulled out. The cranking battery was at 92%. The boat performance was what I expected, out of the hole much quicker and less rpm's to hit my top speed (60) with 3/4 tank of fuel. handling was not effected, but I will wait to see what happens as the boat loses fuel weight. The trolling motor seemed to operate smoother with the weight reduction. I had both of my Lowrance units on (HDS Live 12 in the cockpit and HDS Live 7 in the front, again no issues. My old battery was wearing out and the 12 was going in to standby because of voltage loss. So far as I am concerned Kevin from K and K knocked it out of the park with his customer service and I will be working with him again in the future.

Spanky
    Last edited by Spanky06; 03-30-2023 at 02:58 PM.

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    appreciate the feedback post and the business Spanky was very nice working with you , btw before anyone points it out its a 105ah cranker.

thank You sir!

Spanky