Mega 360 "No picture"

I have a Mega 360 connected to my Helix 12. It was working but the last trip out the Helix shows the 360 s the transducer being used but I'm getting no image in 360 view or SI view, just a black screen with the circles & the line going around as if it were working. Any ideas what's going on?

Try 455 kHz. Could be the water conditions are affecting the MEGA frequency since it is so sensitive.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    Mine did that. It was a circuit board. I confirmed it by putting a duplicate unit in the bow and it worked as it should.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amistad Tackle View Post
    Mine did that. It was a circuit board. I confirmed it by putting a duplicate unit in the bow and it worked as it should.
    So yours was the circuit board in your Helix & not the transducer, correct?

5. Member
    That is correct. It was still under warranty. Irritated me, but I guess it happens. I have an 1198 I bought in 2011 that I still use every trip. It has been flawless.

Call customer service. They will try to help you diagnose it.

6. Member
    Well, I talked to Humminbird & since my Helix is dedicated to just my Mega 360 they want me to plug my SI/DI transducer in & take it out on the water to see if it works. If it works then we know it's the Mega 360 transducer & if it doesn't work then it's the unit. I wish I didn't have to go to the lake to see if it works as the nearest body of water besides the ocean is an hour away from me so I have to wait for the weekend to see what's not working.