Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Quillback View Post
    Just the other day I watched a bit of a sci-fi movie where the govt. was drugging people with the purpose of tamping down their emotions. I only watched about 10 minutes, because the movie didn't seem to good to me.

“After taking it every day for a few months, the emotionally blunted feeling could definitely be noticed. I noticed this in not only my relationships with my friends and family but also my partner. It felt as if you would just experience less feelings,” said Adams, who lives in Australia."
    Mr. Adams 'may' have other things going on w/his blood stream... aussie = mando stix

Ayahuasca is something totally different and the user 'may' shit their trou... I'd recommend a Curandero/shaman for Ayahuasca although it is LEGAL in some States due to it's connection to spirituality. If You're depressed/anxious NO NO NO... The States it is LEGAL check for a Church association.

Ashwagandha //// Ayahuasca heck, they're even spelt different...

Update: Oh look, right here in Flori-duh... Maybe get a Law Enforcement discount like at the Head Shop??

https://www.ayahuascachurches.org/

Balance of Nature…and Relaxium Sleep.

Get up at 3 AM, go fishing all day. You'll sleep like the dead that night.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stindoor View Post
    Personally I believe glucosamine and chondroitin kept me knees and joints healthy for the last ten years of service...but a lot of people get nothing out of them.
    The dog and I both take glucosamine/chondroitin daily. I see more immediate effects for her than for me. I had an orthopedist tell me he didn't think it helps people at all but admits he gives it to his own dog and and sees a difference. I think he can't let himself believe

Quote Originally Posted by BP in ME View Post
    The dog and I both take glucosamine/chondroitin daily. I see more immediate effects for her than for me. I had an orthopedist tell me he didn't think it helps people at all but admits he gives it to his own dog and and sees a difference. I think he can't let himself believe
    I took glucosamine to try and avoid knee replacement. I wanted it to work, it did not. There are some folks it seems to work for, and good for them. It did not work for me, it was literally a waste of money.

6. Member
    Something’s work for some and not others. None of us tick quite the same.
    2008 Skeeter 21I. Yamaha 250 Series II.
    2011 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 4x4.

7. Banned
    I took glucosamine to try and avoid knee replacement. I wanted it to work, it did not. There are some folks it seems to work for, and good for them. It did not work for me, it was literally a waste of money.
    Try a Kratom™ Black OPMS.. comes in a little shot, thing and is bitter as the day is long and You'll taste it all day/night long and i don't want to ruin Your trip..

Quote Originally Posted by mattmann7 View Post
    Ron Whites experience. NSFW

This thread isn't about Ayahuasca.
    2019 BassCat Lynx 2019 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke - 2B573410
    "Reality Is Often Disappointing."

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckfishin View Post
    This thread isn't about Ayahuasca.

So Ive been told. Thats what happens when you sign in when rushed to be somewhere. Its still a funny video if you like Ron White.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BP in ME View Post
    I have a permanent back sprain and tendonitis all over from 40 years labor in the trades. I tried the glucosamine chondroiton years ago. I was also abusing ibuprofen taking a dozen before noon to work with back pain. Not sure which one caused the issue or they didnt play nice together. I would feel like the nerves in my back were being stroked by a feather. It was more torturous then dealing with the constant pain. I stopped taking both of them and it went away and I learned to live with the pain. That was 17 years ago and it wasnt until recent that I used Ibuprofen again.

11. Member
    You need to start it long before you need it.!

12. Banned
    It is 'energy' and You can 'link in'..

See the "Blue Zones" (ecological niches which are chock full of Oldsters)

download-4.jpg

See where the energies intersect?

download-5.jpg images-4.jpg

Stonehenge ring a bell?

Stay Hydrated...

P.S. You'll want to know a little when 'the shift™' is complete. Watch what You think..

images-3.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12