New to the tracker family

Like the title says I just purchased my 2023 195. Who's the resident expert in here that I can direct all my newbie questions to?

2. Member
    I'm not an expert but I'll welcome you to the Tracker family.

3. Member
    Welcome to the family. Just toss your questions out and someone will have some information for you.
    2018 Tracker Pro Team 190 TX
    115 Mercury Pro XS 4S

4. #FRB
    Nice rig! The front deck and storage is amazing on it. Thinking about replacing my 2016 175txw with a 2024 195 next year.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

5. Member
    Congrats on the new 2023 195.
    Lets see some pictures?

I have the 2022 Tracker 195 with 150 hp.

6. Member
    Welcome aboard sir!
    2023 Targa V-19 Combo
    Mercury 200hp XS XL Four stroke
    Garmin Force TM-36v Ionic Lithium Batteries
    Best Speed to date: 51.2mph
    BEST/WORST: Storage / Compartment moisture

7. Member
    Thanks for the welcome. I have no idea how to post pics. Sweet boat, coming from my 21x triton im very happy. Now the work begins installing all my accesories. Anyone know if there is a auto bilge? Havent really dug into it to deep yet.

8. #FRB
    Something worth mentioning is I know a guy that fishes BFL as a co-angler and he's rode in them all. He said the Tracker 195 is ridiculously comfortable to fish out of and rides pretty good too. I remember the first time I climbed in one at BPS when that hull first came out and was mind-bottled how roomy it was. I'm glad they're offering a tandem trailer now because that's too much boat for a single axle and the same 13" wheels and tires they were using on the smaller rigs.
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Ultrex

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Highcentered View Post
    Something worth mentioning is I know a guy that fishes BFL as a co-angler and he's rode in them all. He said the Tracker 195 is ridiculously comfortable to fish out of and rides pretty good too. I remember the first time I climbed in one at BPS when that hull first came out and was mind-bottled how roomy it was. I'm glad they're offering a tandem trailer now because that's too much boat for a single axle and the same 13" wheels and tires they were using on the smaller rigs.
    Spot on; Coming from a Nitro Z19 I"am very pleased with the New Tracker 195. The tandem axile trailer is awesome too.

04 triton: Do you have a 24 volt trolling motor if not, that will be one of your first upgrades.

10. Member
    For some reason, tracker doesn't put auto bilge switches in their aluminum boats. Not sure about the fiberglass ones. One of many things I've ordered from amazon and have waiting in a pile in my garage as I was for my Targa V-19 to come in.
    2023 Targa V-19 Combo
    Mercury 200hp XS XL Four stroke
    Garmin Force TM-36v Ionic Lithium Batteries
    Best Speed to date: 51.2mph
    BEST/WORST: Storage / Compartment moisture

11. Member
    Reelfast-I have my 36 volt ghost I took off the triton before selling, just installed it today. The tandem axle is a definitely a nice upgrade. Any chance you know Castledine? I noticed you live in the same town.

Cincygus- I ordered one as well, don't seem like alot of room to work in the bilge.

I'd like to install a hot foot, anyone have experience doing this or have a part number for the longer throttle cable?

12. #FRB
    Good call on the 36v Ghost. That's what will go on mine if I get one. I was going to just do a trolling motor switch but I doubt my 45" Ultrex would stay in the water in some of the rollers I've been known to fish in offshore. And it's nice to have a spare laying around.

Hey triton-are you going to switch the graphs out? Just wondering if the Hook series have improved over the past few years. The 7" I had and hated was a turd and happy the day it died and replaced it with a Garmin Echomap.
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Ultrex

13. Member
    04 triton 36 volts will work great, I upgraded to the 24 volt Ultrex which is fine also.

I have not met Castledine yet. I just moved to Nacogdoches last May of 2022. If he fishes Lake Nac. I am sure I will see him.
    What kind of Boat does he have?

14. Member
    Did you get the 150 hp pro XS?

15. Member
    First thing I did was take the graphs off, I kept my old ti2's and my garmin for livescope so I'm not sure how much better they are. I know they call it the 'reveal' series now.

Castledine has a new skeeter, pretty sure it's black. I know he fished Rayburn alot.

Yes I did get the 150 pro xs.

16. Member
    You will love the 150hp power, it is awesome, Mine came stock with the 24 pitch tempest which provides good lift.
    I trim almost all the way down for launch and just a little trim up for top end speed. enjoy the beast.
    Remember it doesn't handle as good as your glass boat at full throttle, so take time to learn how this boat reacts,
    there is no pad to run on back there.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 04_triton View Post
    First thing I did was take the graphs off, I kept my old ti2's and my garmin for livescope so I'm not sure how much better they are. I know they call it the 'reveal' series now.

Castledine has a new skeeter, pretty sure it's black. I know he fished Rayburn alot.

Yes I did get the 150 pro xs.
    Nice boat, I would like to get a 195 with a 150 on it here in the next few years.