AT1 compared to AT2 frequently? AT and pollen?

Can anyone please post the frequency difference between AT1 compared to AT2. I'm not sure what the differences are between the two of them besides the addition views available with AT2.
    From what I've seen from a friend of mine who is using an AT1 on a Carbon unit the Lowrance version of forward facing sonar seems to do a much better job dealing with the heavy amount of pollen currently in my local lake as compared to my Garmin LS+. Has anyone else been able to verify this?
    Thanks!

2. Member
    Maybe because the AT, has a skinnier beam/cone?

3. Member
    My Garmin LS right now is really struggling with all the pollen in the water. My friend with AT1 his unit is crystal clear with our boats sitting side by side on my local lake. Trying to figure out why?

Quote Originally Posted by Royt View Post
    My Garmin LS right now is really struggling with all the pollen in the water. My friend with AT1 his unit is crystal clear with our boats sitting side by side on my local lake. Trying to figure out why?
    MEGA LIVE also "sees" pollen, algae, and aerated water due to wind. I was at Briery Creek today had to tune out the particles and also had to use a lower frequency for Side Imaging to clear up the image. The MHz frequency is very sensitive to "stuff" in the water.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL