Verado transom saver

Is there a motor mate or Dd26 type transom saver that is compatible with The Mercury Verado 200hp?

Quote Originally Posted by Osubuck View Post
    Is there a motor mate or Dd26 type transom saver that is compatible with The Mercury Verado 200hp?
    Just use the built in one. Not sure your year or model but I've been using the built in one on a Verado 350 for many years and miles.

3. Member
    Same here since 2006 275 hp

4. Member
    Mine is a 2019 200hp and unfortunately doesn’t have a built in transom saver

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Mine is a 2019 200hp and unfortunately doesn’t have a built in transom saver
    Please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info (serial number) when posting. Thanks!

There should be a built-in support latch on the AMS (Advanced Mid Section) the Verado models use- support rests against one of TWO locations on the pedestal.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Built in works good but I use the m-y wedge set 1 on each Ram many years and very good option
    JEFF MURRAY USMC
    RANGER Z521C & 15 VERADO PRO 250
    DEEP CREEK LURES and ROSE JIGS
    GREENFISH TACKLE and ALX RODS