why aren't Zona and Sanders doing live

three fisherman who didn't make the classic are trying to sound like they know something. It's the Classic, bring the A team.

2. Member
    yeah, I don't care to listen to the "fake it til you make it" group of anglers.

3. Member
    Just a guess, but taking a break?
    2011 Lowe Skorpion, 18hp nissan, Ultrex, Helix 9 G3, Impulse Lithium

4. Member
    They always take about an hour break during the day
    2007 Bass Cat Puma
    2007 Mercury Pro XS 250

How many sports announcers are required to work on air over 4 hours on any given day?

6. Member
    they have 5 minutes of commercials every 30 minutes. Plenty of time to hit the head or whatever. Or God forbid, do like MLF. Let one of them take a break while the other 2 talk. Most of us would be happy with any combo of Zona, Sanders or Hite over what they are doing now.

Quote Originally Posted by morrcat33 View Post
    yeah, I don't care to listen to the "fake it til you make it" group of anglers.
    Menendez 6 Classic Appearances and lends a wealth of knowledge and tournament experience. B+
    Shryock and the Cowboy are just OK Grade: C

8. Member
    Menendez would be fine as a side guest, not as the lead commentator for an hour at the Classic

9. Member
    You guys would bitch about getting hung with a new rope. It wasn’t too many years ago that you’d have to wait a week to watch an hours worth of summary. Not too long before that when you’d have to wait a month to read about it. Now you get to get near instant updates and commentary as it’s happening.

-b-

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bzbrent View Post
    You guys would bitch about getting hung with a new rope. It wasn’t too many years ago that you’d have to wait a week to watch an hours worth of summary. Not too long before that when you’d have to wait a month to read about it. Now you get to get near instant updates and commentary as it’s happening.

-b-
    I remember waiting for months to read about the early Classics which were held in the fall and reported on in the spring issues. The point is, there is competition now, and that competition has a superior product. I have said many times I will watch no matter what, but when obvious improvements would make a product, then changes should be made.

11. Member
    Tommy, Zona and Davey were on Fox Sports all morning. They’ll be on Live, like a boss, right after they finish their biscuit.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    Tommy, Zona and Davey were on Fox Sports all morning. They’ll be on Live, like a boss, right after they finish their biscuit.
    sneaky..........

13. Member
    No worries KVD is on the way........

14. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdogfish View Post
    No worries KVD is on the way........

To the DESK at MLF and Stone is going to do on the water stuff is my prediction.

The A Team is back for the final hour.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassPundit View Post
    The A Team is back for the final hour.
    enjoyable to listen to. They are better than the MLF 3 in my opinion if compared side by side.

Banker's hours.

18. Member
    and as the day nears the end, they pull Zona and bring in a fisherman to replace him.

Quote Originally Posted by bzbrent View Post

-b-
    Used to be I'd hitch up the wagon and went 10 miles into town to get the news from the fellas around the pot bellied stove in the General Store/Telegraph Office to. Dang they had good licorice sticks!
    Last edited by OBT; 03-26-2023 at 07:50 AM.
    No one can be wrong that often so it has to be deliberate.

20. Member
    I don’t care what guys think but B.A.S.S. has been horrible to me they literally show the catches over and over and over and the weigh-ins are stupid long I am not one sided I like to watch live and if the commentators are not the best I just mute it. Jmho