Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by old4runner View Post
    Do you guys think it takes an army of tech folks to make an online broadcast happen? As far as the technical issues, one person could do the tech for the broadcast they just suck at this.

Really it is a priorities thing? That is funny and some excellent spin!!
    Incorrect. There is at a minimum three professionals: an A/V guy (and maybe an A guy and a V guy) a producer/director calling for cameras and commercials on a set timeline and a support person cueing and running commercials, replays, 4 box, 2 box, etc.

2. Banned
    The title of this thread - all I could think about

I'll preface this with I am a fan of both BASS and MLF fishing!

MLF catches fish! LOL! Sorry I had to, but that's part of the difference. They move cameras around throughout the day during the qualifying rounds and knockout rounds to anglers on the fish. BASS drops em in the top 10 boats and if they aren't catching em you get a lot of chit chat. MLF Live is lightyears ahead of BASS Live.

4. Member
    I like to watch what I like to do. Bass tournaments, pro bowling, some golf now and then (even though I gave that up to make more time for fishing). I can relate to those sports and imagine myself in their shoes because I have been there done that. I may have a preference, but if a bass tournament is on TV, I'll be watching to some extent. I don't care if it's BASS, MLF, BPT or XYZ. I don't care what the viewership is for this or that organization. I didn't like technical difficulties that BASS had today, but it sure didn't make me change the channel.

5. Member
    Don’t cut yourself short you do all the time.
    2019 Phoenix 21PHX
    Mercury 250 4 Stroke

6. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichAngler View Post
    Well when you’re producing a TV show you expect it to be better

But when you’re running a real tournament your focus is not always on that portion of the event considering more people are attending this event than watch that TV show
    Yea,, cut em some slack, they just started doing this stuff

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12