Loss of RPMs @ wot

have a 2016 Yamaha Vmax SHO VF250LA that i cannot get speed or RMPs at WOT. I hit an underwater obstruction that really messed up this motor. Insurance paid to have motor repaired. Lots of parts had to be replaced, they even had to remove the power head to replace something. This is on a 2017 Skeeter FX 20 with a Atlas Hydraulic jack-plate. This boat would consistently run 75-76 and since repairs were done i can only run about 69-70 @ 5,500 - 5,700 rpms when before i could hit the rev limiter depending on where my jack-plate was set at. I was running a 25-T1 and now had to go to a 25 T-2. I have 4 different props and cant get this figured out. I believe my throttle arm on the motor is opening all the way up. Its like i run out of power, its been this way since i got it back from being repaired at the dealer. I have changed plugs, fuel filter in the cup on motor and big water separator filter in bilge area and checked for any kinked gas lines. I have also had props worked. I usually almost always run Recreational Fuel to prevent the ethanol problems. Any advice? I have wondered if maybe they didn't get the timing set correctly and I have heard that if if your throttle stop is set perfectly it could confuse the computer?? It was just a little short of hitting so i adjusted it a little bit to where it now touches so i believe its set to open fully?
    Thanks for any input I actually think its something to do with my Thrust washer setup as T-1 and T-2 fit differently.
    Last edited by Skeetfx; 03-27-2023 at 11:16 PM.