Blade to Braced Adapter Hardware

What hardware is everyone using to mount your poles to your adapter plate? The poles come with the long 5/16 bolts, but there are also no shorter bolts with the brackets. I also noticed the holes on the blades are large enough to accept 3/8 bolts.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    The 5/16 hardware that is included with the Power Pole itself is only used when mounting a Power Pole directly through the transom. Sometimes you will see pictures posted or "Professional" You Tube videos where guys have used the 5/16 hardware to mount a Power Pole to an adapter plate. #FAIL...

The hardware that is used to mount a Power Pole to an adapter plate is 3/8. This hardware is included with the purchase of an adapter plate.

Make note: The Neo-Bond washer included in the bag of hardware is used on ALL Power Pole models. The ONLY exception to this rule is with BLADE models POST 2017 which would be the CM2.0 with the new Stern bracket. When mounting this generation BLADE, the Neo-Bond washer is not used .

Regards

Rich

3. Moderator
    I got this hardware from Power Pole to mount my blades and this washer was in the package so I used it. These are 2022 blades. Does it matter?

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by plbass View Post
    I got this hardware from Power Pole to mount my blades and this washer was in the package so I used it. These are 2022 blades. Does it matter?
    I do not think so.

The addendum regarding the deletion of the Neo-Bond washer for CM2 Blades that use the new newer style stern bracket is fairly recent.