Thread: Chris carson

Chris carson

Anyone have there johnson rebuild by Chris Carson lately I sent my motor to him in the end of August and was told it would be 3-4 months talked to him two weeks ago and he said he was getting into it the end of the week and would be 2 1/2 weeks now talked to him today and he said he’s just getting started and can’t give me a time frame hopefully within a month just getting an uneasy feeling and another month puts me out to missing tournaments wondering if anyone else is dealing with this

2. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Chris is a standup guy but may have moved out of the biz, Stan has taken over much of the biz he's is on FB.

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Well,Still very much in the biz...But due to several issues I don't have full control over we have been delayed way more than expected.Things are improving,and we are catching up,not as fast as I would like,But work dosen't leave here untill I feel it's correct.Thank you for your patience,Chris

4. Scraps
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarsonMarine View Post
    Well,Still very much in the biz...But due to several issues I don't have full control over we have been delayed way more than expected.Things are improving,and we are catching up,not as fast as I would like,But work dosen't leave here untill I feel it's correct.Thank you for your patience,Chris
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

5. Ohio Fishing Reports Moderator omcforever's Avatar
    Great guy that Chris,,,,

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill !!

6. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Good to see you're still at it Chris!! Haven't talked to you in forever!