Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Check, just ordered 4.......

Spanky

Today has been crazy in regards to the numbers of these baits we have sold here at tge Expo.

3. Member
    Who was selling the craws at the classic ?

Quote Originally Posted by nitromorris View Post
    Who was selling the craws at the classic ?

McKee Outdoors
    Thorne Brothers
    Great Outdoors

5. Member
    Thanks

6. Member
    They look great. I’m still trying to catch one on the dark sleepers I’ve got though. Lol.

7. Member
    It’s a cool bait. Nothing super ground breaking. I was handed a couple from my local shop to test out. Little early here still but I’ll be able to give them a whirl in a few weeks.
    96 Viper Coral202 225 Opti serial#1B011431

8. Member
    So what kind of success are guys having with them? I just picked up two of them going to test in my fish tank first. Probably put them to the test on Friday.

9. Expert at Retired RangrSkipr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by creekchub View Post
    So what kind of success are guys having with them? I just picked up two of them going to test in my fish tank first. Probably put them to the test on Friday.
    Got four new ones in the rotation but have yet to hit the water here. Like Sandman said. Doesn't appear to be a ground breaking bait but underwater action footage makes believe it will fish great.

10. Member
    Got mine in the mail the other day. I was concerned about hookup with the hook being protected in the plastic. Not worried about it anymore. The plastic collapses easily around the hook. The hook is very sharp which was a issue I had with some of the Dark Sleepers. Also the plastic is more like elastic. Very stretchable. I'm thinking they will be pretty durable. Looking forward to getting out and using them.
    2019 Skeeter ZX250

Check out my YouTube!! Thanks! https://www.youtube.com/user/WIHunter100/videos

The Sleeper Craw salvaged my day today. Fish seemed to be in a funk. We had high winds and a front blow in plus a lot of fish are post spawn so it was slow going. Had a couple on a Texas rig and lost a decent one on a 6" Magdraft. Kinda shut down after tgat. Started running rocky points and throwing the Sleeper Craw. That seemed to be about the only way I got bit.

12. Im wishin I was fishin
    Quote Originally Posted by krindgen View Post
    Reminds me of he old MadMan? craws. Caught some big fish on those. I will get a couple from my local MB dealer.
    I bought 8 or 10 bags used 1 bait tried to sell them a couple times not even a sniff on selling them.

13. Member
    I used to think MB was just mostly hype. I’ve been trying some out, and each one I’ve fished has been a fish catching machine. The last one I’ve tried was the Spark in the 5 inch, color, Real. I said I would never pay that price for a soft bait, crow is not too bad. I fished this weightless on a large hook, swimming, the action is fantastic. I fished it weightless on top of submerged vegetation, had a blast. Just an FYI, don’t wait until you’re my age to give ‘em a try.

Point being, guess I’ll be giving these craws a shot also.

14. Member
    Not to crash the thread but anybody using the MB rock hog in 3 inch yet. I picked some up a couple weeks ago.

These things skip as good as a wacky senko

16. Member
    Used the Rock hog some with no success but didn’t free rig it much. How well does the sleeper craw come through bush/lay downs?
    Red Sox in 6!

Quote Originally Posted by Phrog Phil View Post
    Used the Rock hog some with no success but didn’t free rig it much. How well does the sleeper craw come through bush/lay downs?
    It seems to come through it well. I have not lost any to the brush monster yet.

18. Member
    That all I needed to hear,will be pitching it into lay downs. Thanks
    Red Sox in 6!

Quote Originally Posted by Phrog Phil View Post
    That all I needed to hear,will be pitching it into lay downs. Thanks

You should be able to finesse them through the wood. They thump them for sure when tbey bite.

20. Member
    Bought a couple from The Tackle Trap (they were sold out the other places I had looked) and had a chance to use it late last week. Caught one on my very first cast with it and proceeded to catch about half a dozen with it over the next couple of hours. No big ones, but like Mark said, they generally thump it pretty good when they bite it. Every fish was hooked really well too, which is the same thing I've noticed with the dark sleeper. I did get hung up on wood a couple of times, but overall I thought it was pretty good coming through snags. Lastly, I love the fact that they are made from the elaztech type material. The bait still looks like new after using it for hours and catching multiple fish. If I'm going to pay that much for a bait, I want durability, and this has it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast