Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Is this the boat with the built in winch?
    There’s no use being stupid if you’re not willing to show it off.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by high 2 View Post
    Is this the boat with the built in winch?
    Yes, go to 4:40 in the video

https://www.google.com/search?q=keit...id:Uam2olrEY9k

3. Member
    Are the passenger footrests even?

4. Banned
    Admit it or not there were some bubbles burst and some narratives turned upside down. Yep a 115!!! At times it does not get any better around here unless he pulled it with a Prius!!

20+ foot boats.............. OVER RATED!!!! OVER RATED!!!!! OVER RATED!!!!!

5. Member
    You can go to the gator trax website and build his boat to get the cost.

6. Member
    Yes gator trax is a small operation but more known in the surface drive/duck boat market. They build custom boats of any kind rigged any way you can imagine. The fully rigged bass boat they built for Poche is around the $80-90K range depending on how its rigged.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrod580 View Post
    Yes gator trax is a small operation but more known in the surface drive/duck boat market. They build custom boats of any kind rigged any way you can imagine. The fully rigged bass boat they built for Poche is around the $80-90K range depending on how its rigged.
    the boat he's running ain't no 85K....

8. Banned
    Might there be some discounted big fiberglass here soon due to some demand shift?

Poche has fished from different styles of Gator Trax boats. The one that gets most of the talk is the 18 ft GT series. Its deck lay out can be ordered many different ways. This year his 18 ft GT model is running 115 HP with twin power poles and Livescope. Last year he ran it with 90 HP and no shallow water anchors. So to be clear he has had two different 18 ft Gator Trax boats and they were rigged differently. Now to throw more confusion into the equation. For the last few years on the MLF/BPT series he has ran the 21 Ft Gator Trax Strike series. It looks just like a fiberglass boat from a distance. Up close the lay out is very similiar to what we see as a traditional bass boat lay out. However this year at the last MLF/BPT event he ran his GT series. I don't know what he ran in the previous 2023 MLF/BPT event but I do know he ran the GT series in the event he won a few days ago. So when talking Gator Trax boats and Poche a person should be specific on which boat they are talking about because he has ran two different models and one of the models has been rigged very different. There is no way his GT cost anywhere near 80-90K. His 21 ft Strike series yes but his 18 ft GT no way.

10. Member
    Is KP GatorTrax a tunnel hull?

11. Member
    What size fuel tank does his 18’ GT have? Did he have to pump gas in the Cherokee tournament?

The jackplate was WAY over $1K as what it looked like it had was a lot of set back so there could have been a manual and a hydraulic bolted together.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mossie3 View Post
    Has he had any custom alterations done to it, or is it a stock boat?
    Hidden retractable chainsaw up front I heard!

Quote Originally Posted by tr21chris View Post
    Hidden retractable chainsaw up front I heard!
    I dont think that an approved accessory per the rule book.
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR19 View Post
    Poche has fished from different styles of Gator Trax boats. The one that gets most of the talk is the 18 ft GT series. Its deck lay out can be ordered many different ways. This year his 18 ft GT model is running 115 HP with twin power poles and Livescope. Last year he ran it with 90 HP and no shallow water anchors. So to be clear he has had two different 18 ft Gator Trax boats and they were rigged differently. Now to throw more confusion into the equation. For the last few years on the MLF/BPT series he has ran the 21 Ft Gator Trax Strike series. It looks just like a fiberglass boat from a distance. Up close the lay out is very similiar to what we see as a traditional bass boat lay out. However this year at the last MLF/BPT event he ran his GT series. I don't know what he ran in the previous 2023 MLF/BPT event but I do know he ran the GT series in the event he won a few days ago. So when talking Gator Trax boats and Poche a person should be specific on which boat they are talking about because he has ran two different models and one of the models has been rigged very different. There is no way his GT cost anywhere near 80-90K. His 21 ft Strike series yes but his 18 ft GT no way.
    I am glad you typed all that because i was pretty sure the one he won in was an 18'. They kept saying 16 and i was like no way MLF would allow 3 people in those conditions in a 16 footer and it had way more room. Gator Trax makes a nice boat!
    BassCat PIII
    Mercury 200 EFI

Quote Originally Posted by ColtonM View Post
    I am glad you typed all that because i was pretty sure the one he won in was an 18'. They kept saying 16 and i was like no way MLF would allow 3 people in those conditions in a 16 footer and it had way more room. Gator Trax makes a nice boat!
    yea its a 1650 size but has the "hunt deck" on it which is that stepped transom which adds around 2 FT to the boat.
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

17. Member
    Nope, boats arent getting to expensive lol

18. RIP Evinrude 1907-2020 JR19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtonM View Post

Quote Originally Posted by b*******51 View Post
    yea its a 1650 size but has the "hunt deck" on it which is that stepped transom which adds around 2 FT to the boat.

As previously mentioned the GT series can be modified many different ways. His off the grid/bass open/the one that's been talked about a lot here lately is actually called a Gator Trax GT1650 Side Console which leads people to think its 16 ft long but in reality his is 18 ft long. If a person went to the Gator Trax website and looked at the photos in the GT Series section they would see SEVRAL variations of the GT series. If they look at the Strike series, which is the 21 ft boat he ran in the past on the MLF/BPT series they will see it looks just like a fiberglass boat in design and deck lay out.

In the link I'll provide people can click on the drop down menu fleet to see the different styles they offer. Click on photos to see variations you can custom order for a particular hull.

https://gatortraxboats.com/

That aluminum livewell is going to be hard to keep fish alive during a hot tournament. I'm sure he's already thought of this though and probably has some customization to it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12