TRAILER WHEELS AND TIRES

Thinking of upgrading wheels and tires on my 2018 Basscat Pantera Classic tandem axle trailer. My question is will these wheels fit my trailer and if so what size tires will I need. My current tires are 205/75R14
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Almost certain if you want the bcb 18” wheels you’ll need to change the fenders too. The fenders that you have are designed for the 14” and 15” rims. I believe that some someone on bbc did try to run those rims on the smaller fenders and had some tire rub against the fenders.? I’m sure BassCat will chime in shortly.
    2020 BassCat Cougar FTD SP
    2020 250 Pro SX
    #Denalirods #Powerpole
    #PowerhouseLithium
    #Powerpole Move

3. Member
    Yeah I believe you'll have to get different fenders
    2007 Bass Cat Puma
    2007 Mercury Pro XS 250

4. Member
    As others said, they probably won’t fit with your current fenders.

You also need to check your current bolt pattern and whether these wheels are the same. I think the Bass Sport wheels are 5x4.5”. Offset and back spacing are also a concern.

I looked at putting these on my 2016 Cougar trailer. The trailer originally had the Shooter wheels. Instead I decided to go to a reputable shop and have them figure out what would properly fit, and helped find a wheel I liked. The first set they ordered rubbed the fender, but they switched them out for another set that worked.

I'm can double check tomorrow, but I believe the tires that came on my Bass Sport wheels are 255/55r18. They considerably bigger than what's typically found on bass boat trailers. I love them. They make the boat/trailer look beefy and it matches a truck well.
    2023 Puma STS

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TNReb View Post
    Instead I decided to go to a reputable shop and have them figure out what would properly fit, and helped find a wheel I liked.
    What I did also on may 2019 Classic with 4 inch tandem trailer. It was an inventory boat with the factory rims. Local shop got me a set almost like the Stalkers.

IMG_0488-2.jpg
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

Thanks for all the replies. Was really hoping they would fit, guess I will search other alternatives.