Need New Replacement Cowling Stickers for Merc 225 Optimax

Anybody know where I can find replacement stickers? Lots of knockoffs out there with bad reviews, and would like to get them for a reasonable price. Thanks in advance!

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Moving your post to the 3L Forum- please be sure to update with the required info (serial number). Thanks!

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Get with Don for OEM versions. They are awesome. Garzon Studios makes good quality aftermarket decals.
    Last edited by 06 SB; 03-24-2023 at 07:53 AM.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

Thank You Leon Pugh

Not sure if iguanagrafix is still a board sponsor but I seem to remember them making replacement stickers.

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Please check out the BBC Sponsors Page (both Product Categories and Alphabetical Listings).

Always try to support the Board Sponsors.

Knowing the details of the engine (serial number) will help.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor