Thread: new 12" screen

new 12" screen

almost 2 years ago I bought Livescope with the 93 sv uhd .. although it works fine < im getting older and eyes are as well .. what 12" screen model would be a good choice to replace it ? BPS has a 12" Echomap 126 SD" chartplotter on sale now for $1599.00 . would this work with what I have (LVS10) ? would it be a simple plug and play with my existing wiring ?

2. Member
    wow 112 views and no response ? I didnt mean it to be
    a trick question

3. Banned
    im scared to answer lol

4. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Everything is a trick question on here....

There are a few 12" screens but i guess it depends on how much you are willing to spend. With the 126 being $1599, that is a great deal. Nothing wrong with it to use on LS. I'm using the 106. Yes it will work with the current Livescope setup and also with the new LVS34 ducer. You can use the same wires (power) but seem someone mentioned that the power wires on 93 were a little bit smaller.....i never compared mine so cant say. The ones on the 126 cant be much bigger if at all. Only difference i would see is the fuse size. That would have to be changed out to the correct size of the 126. All other wires, ethernet and N2K are the same.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

5. Member
    thank you sir for your reply ....... I ran a #8 wire from the batteries to the Livescope box ...so probably ok there ..