ZX Speaker location

For the 2014 and up ZX's, was stero/speakers availalbe as a factory option? If so where did Skeeter install the speakers?

Thinking of adding a Sonic Hub, but not sure where I could/would install the speakers. Most boats I see now seem to have the speakers on the sides just ahead of driver/passenger seats, but searching back in the Skeeter board I see lots of folks mentioning installing the speaker side by side on the bulkhead at the center rod locker. I actually have a step and drawer there, so that wouldn't work unless i removed those, which I prefer not to do. So looking for other ideas... thanks

2. Member
    I take Bluetooth speaker with me.

3. Member
    Send me your cell number and I will send you pics of my 2015 ZX250 speaker install.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ksubasser24 View Post
    I take Bluetooth speaker with me.
    If my boat didn’t have a stereo installed from factory, this is definitely what I would do. Way cheaper and way less headache.

5. Member
    Two speakers under step to the front deck and my head unit is on the left panel next to handle. Pm me and I’ll send you pictures.
    Roger Xiong Jr
    Mukwonago, WI
    rxiong21@gmail.com

2018 Skeeter ZX250 250 Yamaha SHO

6. Member
    Sent him pictures of my 4 speaker system. Should be good 2 go.

Under the front step won't work since I have drawer installed there... so would be one one side by the seats it appears. The "great deal" I found on a SonicHub2 turned out not to be such a great deal so I passed, so will keep using my JBL Flip6 BT for now. Found a way to "mount" it on my BBC Console mount between the units, so it's not in the way anymore, anyway :).

Thanks alll...