Ranger RB 190 Aluminum center console

A buddy of mine is looking to buy one of these from Bass Pro in Myrtle Beach. Do any of you guys have any experience with this model. Or any thoughts on overall build quality since Bass Pro bought Ranger.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sampark View Post
    A buddy of mine is looking to buy one of these from Bass Pro in Myrtle Beach. Do any of you guys have any experience with this model. Or any thoughts on overall build quality since Bass Pro bought Ranger.
    I have a 22 model and i love mine. Coming from a 2019 nitro z20 with a 250 20220615_162705.jpg
    2022 Ranger RB190
    Mercury 115 Proxs

3. Member
    Nice looking Boat.

4. Member
    I have a Z519 but fish out of my buddy's RB190 a lot. Rides well and fishes well, especially when we head to the coast. But for bass fishing it does the job as well. Not a speed demon, but gets it done.

5. BBC SPONSOR
    RB 190 is a great boat for someone who wants the more open floor plan and to not just bass fish. I think of it as more of a do all type boat instead of just traditional bass fishing. The livewells are designed with redfish or larger species in mind. ( No dividers and large opening at the top ) When I was selling boats, I thought very hard about getting one so that I could also use it to hunt out of if the need presented itself. They have the raw hide finish in them so clean up is a breeze and you don't have to worry about ruining carpet from slimy fish or muddy boots. They ride pretty good and have decent storage as well. The jump seats are bigger than they look and are actually pretty comfortable if you have to ride in them.