Throttle linkage parts

I have a 2001 Yamaha VZ200TLRZ, 60F L 000462. I have been racking my brain trying to find a part numbers of the throttle linkage that so far I have NOT been able to find no matter where I look. I've looked at the Crowley website and even the Yamaha website to no avail. I've chatted with others and they can't find it. Even the local boat repair folks here can't find it. Here are some pics of what I am looking for as well as the explanation. I need the plastic bushing and parts that come with it to keep it in place on the brass pin. Not being able to keep it in place makes the throttle pedal stick when trying to accelerate. I would be grateful to anyone who could find and let me know what the part numbers are for this assembly so I can order it.

Thanks yall,

throttle linkage 2.jpgthrottle linkage 3.jpg

2. Member
    https://www.yamahaonlineparts.com/oe...rd-motors.html

Look up your motor, then look under the control page.

3. Member
    Just noticed you're in the same town as me. You could check with ProLine, they are an authorized Yamaha dealer and service center. They also bought out Deans Marine's inventory so theres a chance they may even have the parts.

4. Member
    Looks like the cam roller to me. But damn if I can find it in any parts book.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by texdoug View Post
    I have a 2001 Yamaha VZ200TLRZ, 60F L 000462. I have been racking my brain trying to find a part numbers of the throttle linkage that so far I have NOT been able to find no matter where I look. I've looked at the Crowley website and even the Yamaha website to no avail. I've chatted with others and they can't find it. Even the local boat repair folks here can't find it. Here are some pics of what I am looking for as well as the explanation. I need the plastic bushing and parts that come with it to keep it in place on the brass pin. Not being able to keep it in place makes the throttle pedal stick when trying to accelerate. I would be grateful to anyone who could find and let me know what the part numbers are for this assembly so I can order it.

Thanks yall,

throttle linkage 2.jpgthrottle linkage 3.jpg
    It looks to me in the first pic that the whole arm is bent off angle, no? Also, if it's binding it could be a bad cable or foot throttle binding...my thoughts.
    2002 Skeeter ZX200
    2018 200SHO