Vessel View Mobile "permanent" solution

Does Mercury offer a small screen that can pair via bluetooth to the vessel view mobile module? then only power would need to be ran to it. Just thinking this would be a quick, handy way to do this without running all the wiring from motor to console. Otherwise I am thinking I could use an old deactivated phone plugged into a charger?
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

vessel view Mobil does not need any wiring, plugs directly into the connector near the computer then pairs to phone that is on line
    Deactivated phone wont work
    Thank You Leon Pugh

I am aware. I am saying does Mercury have a screen that connects via bluetooth to the module plugged into the motor? Seems like this would be the way to go instead of all of the traditional wiring associated with SC 1000 gauges and other non bluetooth smartcraft products.

Something instead of using a cell phone. Vessel View mobile works when my phone is on airplane mode to view engine data so I am not sure why a deactivated phone wouldn't work?
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

4. Member
    I believe you can hook it up to your graphs

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerBoy2003 View Post
    I believe you can hook it up to your graphs
    Not the mobile version.

Vessel View MOBILE is designed to be used with a Smartphone or Tablet, via Bluetooth.

Mercury's "screen available" versions are in the Vessel View LINK, 403, 703, 903, etc. And in those, you're almost wise to consider a compatible Graph, paired to the Vessel View LINK.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

6. Member
    I had new console graphs installed on my Triton the only mounting bracket they had to use blocks out all my smart craft gauges!
    There is no adjustment to view the gauges. Access is ok in the garage but difficult on the water. Can I add a Mercury Vessel View if I already have SmartCraft?

mich007

7. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Yes- what Console Graphs do you have?

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

8. Member
    All carbons on the console but the trouble is the bracket it covers the window to read the gauges. The bracket is not adjustable.

mich007

9. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Use VesselView LINK and you'll have dual Vesselview Units right there on the console.