Service manual help needed

I apparently they have to print a Mercury service manual when you order one.😜 I am looking for a good source that can send me a 8M8022139 250 xs manual my ser# 1E002827 I ordered one thru boats. Net because they popped up first when I did a search said it would be at my house in 4 days that was 2weeks ago now they are saying May 15th I really need one like now. Any help with a source that should have the manual in stock would really be appreciated

I would try a BBC sponsor that helps everyone here.
    2006 Triton TR-21 XD, Mercury 225 Pro XS, S/N 1B287870

Yeah, I bought mine from Don and Rhonda at European Marine. Quick service and they’ll make sure you get the correct manual and parts you need with your serial number.
    2013 BassCat Cougar
    Serial # 1B962763

4. Member
    Got service and parts manual from European Marine. Good people to deal with. Mercury prints them as they're ordered. If you are really in a hurry, maybe look into a PDF version that can be downloaded?

A
    2006 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    Mercury 225 Pro XS
    80# Motorguide Xi

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1969flh View Post
    Got service and parts manual from European Marine. Good people to deal with. Mercury prints them as they're ordered. If you are really in a hurry, maybe look into a PDF version that can be downloaded?

A
    I’ve lost two weeks waiting on my original order. I think I’ll see if I can find an electronic issue. I had trouble registering with European’s parts dept.

Manual and 80% of parts come from European Marine. If Don gives me his time to provided technical support, I feel obligated to purchase parts from him, this is my opinion.
    Retired 2022...Ranger 2011 Z520, OptiMax 250 1B822149, 8" Bob's Jack-plate, Helix 12si / Helix12di, Duel 12' Talon's, Ultrex 112 i-Pilot Link, Mega 360 and Bravo XS 25.
    At ~400 hours had injectors clean and calibrated by INTEGRITY Injection (by
    European Marine)

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangerdic View Post
    Manual and 80% of parts come from European Marine. If Don gives me his time to provided technical support, I feel obligated to purchase parts from him, this is my opinion.
    Agreed, an I am gonna try to contact them tomorrow an see what he can do. I have purchased several parts from European an appreciate what they do.

8. Member
    There are NO .pdf or electronic download Mercury service manuals, any you find are bootleg copies. A genuine Mercury service manual will be a printed book and matched to your engine serial number, European Marine is an excellent source.
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax