Bass fishing in the Orlando area, preferably with a guide

Hi all,

I'll be in Orlando May 1-8 and was hoping to find a guide to take me out for half a day at some point. I won't have a vehicle while there but could arrange transport. I wish I could get down to Okeechobee but that isn't in cards this time around.Any suggestions or ideas?

2. Member
    Disney, their lakes are full of huge bass as it’s strictly controlled by them.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
    Disney, their lakes are full of huge bass as it’s strictly controlled by them.
    I've heard that, but I figure if I'm going to spend that kind of money to fish, I would rather be in a boat with a guide. I appreciate the idea though, that'll probably be my backup plan.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adam lancia View Post
    I've heard that, but I figure if I'm going to spend that kind of money to fish, I would rather be in a boat with a guide. I appreciate the idea though, that'll probably be my backup plan.
    Chuck Pippin , he guides on Toho

5. Member

I think what Fireball meant was that Disney DOES offer guided bass trips on their lakes. Which they do.

6. Member
    Every time we fished Disney we were in a boat with a guide.
    2023 Phoenix 819 pro
    2023 200 Pro XS 4s 3B373365

pond boat
    2020 pelican Bass raider 10E

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppin' Frog View Post
    I think what Fireball meant was that Disney DOES offer guided bass trips on their lakes. Which they do.
    Correct

Many advantages like no fishing license required and bait included.

8. Member
    Eric Tilson will put you on fish. He fishes Lake Toho. Tilson's Big Bass Guide Service.

9. Member

I wouldn't bother spending money on a guide on public water. At least not in Florida.

Look into Disney or Bienville, 2 hrs north.