Thread: Poche

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Gray View Post
    Hell the classic doesn't even start until the 24th. This tournament will be over on the 23rd? Not sure what the issues here are? Hell.. maybe he'll win them both.

Lets not let the facts get in the way of a good MLF rant though
    agree. Let’s just all enjoy the fact we get to see a lot of fishing. American League, national league, NFL, XFL. A lot of sports have adaptations.
    Enjoying life in Southern Illinois

2. Member
    Win that tourny, he gets a good check. Win the BMC, he makes his career for the rest of his life.

3. Member
    What if he had a dr's excuse for diarrhea? I would think that would suffice, you don't mess with people's health, they can sue JDjr style. Nobody ever questions diarrhea either. They may question a "stomach bug" but diarrhea........, never.
    Joey Aderhold

4. Member
    from reading through the posts, it looks like he could win both

Don't know anything concrete and don't matter to me either way. But just to clarify this is a regular BPT season tournament that he paid a entry to. The deal with Zack was a special no entry fee qualified event...Heavy Hitters.... Not exactly comparing apples to apples there. I hope he wishes both and does good in both just to play with everybody's mind.

6. Member
    we will know in about 30 minutes if he is fishing Cherokee

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RJR View Post
    we will know in about 30 minutes if he is fishing Cherokee
    I say he tanks today so he doesn't move on in BPT and then heads to the classic. He gets a check and no trouble caused. They passed him right up for a camera boat.Pic.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Gray View Post
    Hell the classic doesn't even start until the 24th. This tournament will be over on the 23rd? Not sure what the issues here are? Hell.. maybe he'll win them both.

Lets not let the facts get in the way of a good MLF rant though
    yea i don't see the issue. Knowville is under an hour from Knowxville. I am sure he can just fish BPT drive to the classic meeting, heck maybe he is fishing BPT and then going over to knowxville to practice afterwards?
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassnpro1 View Post
    I say he tanks today so he doesn't move on in BPT and then heads to the classic. He gets a check and no trouble caused. They passed him right up for a camera boat.Pic.jpg
    I wonder if that's just due to his boat being tiny and no room for a camera man and all his equipment.

If it is you got to think the sponsors don't just love that.

Quote Originally Posted by RJR View Post
    the "experts" of BBC are baffled. A question no one can answer. Hell just froze over.
    LOL, yeah this could go for 30 pages. We sure can go on about trivial stuff.

11. Member
    Maybe he can get "The Boss" to fill in for him at BPT. He is pretty good at assuming multiple identities.

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Quote Originally Posted by Quillback View Post
    LOL, yeah this could go for 30 pages. We sure can go on about trivial stuff.
    With as many "Mother Hens" as Mr Poche has hovering over and constantly worrying about him on the BBC 30 Pages is certainly a possibility.

13. Member
    he just showed up on score tracker, so he is fishing today

He’s in 13th with two in the box.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    With as many "Mother Hens" as Mr Poche has hovering over and constantly worrying about him on the BBC 30 Pages is certainly a possibility.
    He is a nice boy, just the type "Mother Hens" like to hover over.

16. Member
    Ok.. Now I'm pulling for Poche at both events. That would be an epic week.

17. Member
    So, he's going to fish the classic without practicing? If anyone can do it, he can. But, YIKES.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by morrcat33 View Post
    So, he's going to fish the classic without practicing? If anyone can do it, he can. But, YIKES.
    He's in his off the grid boat.... How do we know he's not practicing for the Classic also?

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by morrcat33 View Post
    I don't think practice is going to help anyone much at all. Practice days the temps were in the 20's and 30's. Temps for the tournament are going to be up to the 70's. That's a big change so most guys can probably throw practice out the window.

20. Member
    Funny yesterday Ott made the comment he was probably the only one dumb enough to take his boat so far up river and he lost some fiberglass, but then JT or one of them said "he doesnt know Poche was 10 miles further up river in his little aluminum boat yesterday" lol. Im pulling for him and Ott lol......and I saw him and his official in the boat, I dont know how they could have even put a camera man in the boat.....maybe if the official could have done both is about the only way I could see that happening.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast