Thread: Poche

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Hope he can hold on and pull out a win

Out of all the pro seminars I've attended Poche was the most entertaining. He loves talking fishing!

2. Banned
    1650, I think?

3. Member
    I hope he wins. Will make for a great episode of Andrew Upshaw Gishing.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by b*******51 View Post
    I think its only a 1754. With 3 guys in heavy current and half the beam width of his competitors boats its definitely going to be tippy.
    It's a 1650

5. Member
    Uh Oh!
    Huntin' Ducks, Chasin' Pheasant, Catching Fish

6. Member
    This is fun to watch! Just caught a 4+ large mouth.
    Just be kind to one another. It really is that simple.

https://www.instagram.com/the_lenny_draper/

7. Banned
    Poche ... BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!!!

8. Member
    Heck yes!!!! Bring it home!!!

9. Member
    Wow, what a nice bass he just caught- just got a call from a friend who was watching and he said how is it legal that Keith can use a small boat like this that gets up into areas that everyone else can’t go I guess it raises that question again….. I thought this issue has come up in years past with Keith . What is the official call on him using a different Boat than anyone else -I can see them eventually making his style boat illegal to use in these events as he has access to fish that no one else does ….. also, I don’t think Keith is using any forward facing sonar to catch any of those fish at all -he is old school fishing casting it out and waiting for a bite. I think it’s cool as hell to watch either way -makes you want to get a Jon boat and trade in the old heavy glass rig —thoughts?
    Last edited by creekchub; 03-23-2023 at 12:38 PM.

10. Member
    Pretty cool man, hope he wins it.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by creekchub View Post
    Wow, what a nice bass he just caught- just got a call from a friend who was watching and he said how is it legal that Keith can use a small boat like this that gets up into areas that everyone else can’t go I guess it raises that question again….. I thought this issue has come up in years past with Keith . What is the official call on him using a different Boat than anyone else …..thoughts?
    Because it is within the rules. I don't understand why it is so hard to understand. As long as he fishes out of that boat the entire season he is good.
    2019 Skeeter ZX250

Check out my YouTube!! Thanks! https://www.youtube.com/user/WIHunter100/videos

Wow, what a nice bass he just caught- just got a call from a friend who was watching and he said how is it legal that Keith can use a small boat like this that gets up into areas that everyone else can’t go I guess it raises that question again….. I thought this issue has come up in years past with Keith . What is the official call on him using a different Boat than anyone else -I can see them eventually making his style boat illegal to use in these events…..thoughts?
    Perfectly legal. He’s fishing out of the same boat all year. Any other competitor could have chose the same path.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LDraper View Post
    This is fun to watch! Just caught a 4+ large mouth.
    I was dying when he said "Have I told you lately that I love you? I love you too Brandi, I know I don't tell you enough, but I love this fish too"

14. Member
    Wow, what a nice bass he just caught- just got a call from a friend who was watching and he said how is it legal that Keith can use a small boat like this that gets up into areas that everyone else can’t go I guess it raises that question again….. I thought this issue has come up in years past with Keith . What is the official call on him using a different Boat than anyone else …..thoughts?
    He's not doing anything illegal, any angler can use any boat they want. just can't switch boats tourny to tourny.

15. Member
    Wow, what a nice bass he just caught- just got a call from a friend who was watching and he said how is it legal that Keith can use a small boat like this that gets up into areas that everyone else can’t go I guess it raises that question again….. I thought this issue has come up in years past with Keith . What is the official call on him using a different Boat than anyone else -I can see them eventually making his style boat illegal to use in these events…..thoughts?
    No, I don't believe they will change it and I don' think they should. Everyone has the same option he does in using a small boat all year like he does. The rule is just right. Start and finish with the same boat all year.

He is going to win this thing.

16. Member
    It's legal, he has to use the same boat the whole season... No issue for Keith at all...

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WI-Bassin View Post
    Because it is within the rules. I don't understand why it is so hard to understand. As long as he fishes out of that boat the entire season he is good.

He also uses it all season. You dont see anyone complaining when they are on a big water lake and its rough and he is getting his brains beat in.
    BassCat PIII
    Mercury 200 EFI

18. Member
    Anyone else that wants to has the option to fish out of a boat just like it if they want.

Discussed many times.... Same boat all year and within the rules........ Not that long ago, they were all in 18' boats with 150hp motors.

Quote Originally Posted by WI-Bassin View Post
    His choice, he is comfortable in an 18' boat where most guys would be lost without their 21' aircraft carrier

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast