Mercury NEMA module to Garmin graph

2022 200HP PRO XS SN: 3B177373

Hello,

I am looking to connect my Pro XS to my Garmin 1242 to get the motor data, wondering if any knows the correct parts I will be needing?

Thanks

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Smartcraft Connect Module (either under-cowling or under helm model). Wiring/adapters/etc. will depend on which you choose.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    Smartcraft Connect Module (either under-cowling or under helm model). Wiring/adapters/etc. will depend on which you choose.
    Thank you very much Don! What smart craft module would you recommend?

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    The Smartcraft CONNECT Module (see Post# 2).

You can choose whether you're running Smartcraft to the HELM, or running NMEA-2000 to the engine (but you'll need to do one or the other in this case).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

5. Member
    Appreciate the help Don!

Call Garmin support they give me these two parts # for the vessel view link, if anybody is interested,

Single Engine under Helm- Part # 8M0173694
    Single Engine Under Cowl- Part # 8M0173704

The Smartcraft CONNECT Module (see Post# 2).

You can choose whether you're running Smartcraft to the HELM, or running NMEA-2000 to the engine (but you'll need to do one or the other in this case).

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Just keep in mind that these numbers will likely be outdated with the very next software version release. Also think about the long-term setup because the module version at time of purchase can't be altered (simply) without ordering the other version.

7. Member
    Do you happen to have the most current product number?

Just keep in mind that these numbers will likely be outdated with the very next software version release. Also think about the long-term setup because the module version at time of purchase can't be altered (simply) without ordering the other version.

8. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    As of 3/21/2023, the numbers you provided are current.