Lucas M

Big Bass Wanted Tournament - 2023

Hey everyone. Its that time of year again to think about the glorious open water, warm weather, boats, fishing...!!!!!

We will be hosting the 6th annual Big Bass Wanted Tournament again this summer. We had a great turn out last year with 25 boats on Lake Waconia. As always, this is a charity type tournament for Feed My Starving Children, but offers great cash and prizes for winners.

I am thinking about possibly switching things up this year and having the tournament on Lake Independence instead of Waconia. Please let me know your opinions/thoughts on this change. Because Indy is a little smaller, I will probably max the boat limit to 20. I would be looking at having the tournament in late August or September.

Feel free to post here directly, or PM me. We are also looking for sponsors to help put together prize packages. Please let me know if you are interested.

-Lucas

2. Lucas M
    Hey everyone. Big Bass Wanted will be held on September 9th 2023 on Lake Waconia. Check the website for more details and to sign up. Already have some great prizes. This has been a great way to support FMSC and hope you are able to attend!