Seats for '04 198

Looking to replace my seats in my 04 198. Will the Llebroc 204's fit? I assume Llebroc made the original seats, but don't know that for sure. The 204's look similar to what is in there now. Any advice appreciated. Also, I understand gas tank is below seats. Any advice on install also appreciated.

Thanks!!

2. Member
    I replaced my buckets with the 305 series. The 204 does look like the original. I'm pretty sure the difference is only on the crown of the back, rounded vs squared shape.

Install is pretty straight forward. Just use the old hardware that is on the old seats. You may or may not need to adjust the holes. The L shaped seat mounting platform is aluminum. Yes the fuel tank is under the seats, and it is an L shaped tank also. Plenty of room, with the correct size screws. If you need to adjust the holes, I used self tapping screws to avoid drilling. Just use the correct length.

Picture with the seat platform removed. I have a 2006 198, only assume your 2004 198 is the same.

It's pretty easy, but if you needed some help I could travel up rt93 and lend a hand. If it's a hot day, Coors Lite would be an incentive
    Last edited by Ed R; 03-20-2023 at 02:39 PM.
    Ed R.

2006 ChampioN 198 225 Optimax

3. Member
    I installed new Llebroc seats in my 186. It was pretty easy. I like that the there is a seat platform. That takes some of the guesswork out of it. There is always a cold beer here if your ever in the neighborhood. Thanks.

4. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    You can look on Llebroc's site, but think all seats are the same width. Your center seat comes in 3 widths depending on the space between your seats.