Thread: Bullet XST

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenninr View Post
    There are a lot of things I like from looking at the pictures. There are some good improvements for the passenger. I like that the lines at the front of the top cap are more like the XRD than the XRS and I like the extra deck width up there. The one issue I have it it seems like it will be difficult to open the side lockers when you have rods on the deck. Maybe I just need to see it in use but that seems like an issue to me.
    I thought the same thing

2. Member
    There are a lot of things I like from looking at the pictures. There are some good improvements for the passenger. I like that the lines at the front of the top cap are more like the XRD than the XRS and I like the extra deck width up there. The one issue I have it it seems like it will be difficult to open the side lockers when you have rods on the deck. Maybe I just need to see it in use but that seems like an issue to me.
    It’s an option, You can get the rod lockers ordered to open the regular way.

Yeah I’m not sure if I’m keen on opening that way.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

4. Member
    They offer the lids to open the old way..you can choose which way you want them to open.
    2021 Bullet SDC
    Mercury 300R

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12