Thread: Razor 4 xlr

Razor 4 xlr

Just received mine,however be another 3 weeks til I can get some soft water to give it a try.
    Anyone run one yet with a review. Curious if it is similar to a Bravo XS or does it have some different characteristics? Curious on a starting point for pvc plugs as well will be on a 250 proxs 2 stroke Fury 4s I have run all holes left open,Bravo xs had to plug 2 solid. Would love to read a review,no one seems to post one. Once I finally run it and get it right I will leave one for your reading pleasure.
    2016 BassCat Cougar FTD

They are a thicker blade prop than the Bravo. I had a Bravo FS 24p that I sold and bought a 24p Razor 4 blade. It wont turn like the Bravo and i lost 300 rpms and 8 mph. But, Mark is going to re-work it for me as soon as i can send it back to him. Its a game of trying a couple times to get it perfect i think. I had planned to buy a 25p Bravo and I still may. However, I will give Mark a chance to make this one perform first. I am confident he can.
    Last edited by KHNC; 04-14-2023 at 12:31 PM.
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    Kenny Hollingsworth<<<<<<<<<MY NAME!
    828 674 6752
    Hendersonville NC<<<<MY LOCATION!!

I love my 23 XL from Mark. It's stock no work done. I have it on a Caymas CX21 with Mercury 250. It will do 68-70 and will drive itself. Coming from a 24 Fury 3 blade that was a little faster but had to drive the chine. I'm happy with it cause I'm not trying to break any speed records. Great holeshot and driveability for me!