Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass in the grass View Post
    Attachment 517633

I use the middle one on the JP, I have no blockage from the lss1, that’s on the right.
    Do you run both at the same time? got a pic of both on at the same time?

2. Member
    Basshopper I do realize they will cross in the water but if they are different frequencies they won’t effect each other. I have both lowrance SS3D and hummingbird MSI both on my boat One is on the Jack plate and the other on the bottom of the step and they don’t effect each other at all. How do you think FM radio, cell phone, and XM radio signals don’t effect each other? Different frequencies

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by z520brewer View Post
    Basshopper I do realize they will cross in the water but if they are different frequencies they won’t effect each other. I have both lowrance SS3D and hummingbird MSI both on my boat One is on the Jack plate and the other on the bottom of the step and they don’t effect each other at all. How do you think FM radio, cell phone, and XM radio signals don’t effect each other? Different frequencies
    So Based on how you describe that they will never cross which is why you have no issues as one is forward of the other which I talked about above. When you mount them in the same plane like on a Transom that is when crap starts to happen. That is how blocking happens. I don't remember seeing you describe your set up that way. So all is good Carry On.

4. Member
    I went out today and video’s my units running both the SS3D and the AI 3n1 at the same time. It is 1min 34sec long but I don’t know how to post it on here. Doesn’t work like a pic does. I try the advanced way but it says file too large.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12