1995 Viper 188D console question

I just bought a 1995 Viper 188D and there are some switches on the console I believe are not stock and are not labeled. I am needing a picture of a stock dash on this model of boat so I have a rough guess on what they are.

I attempted to upload a picture, but I am unable to using my phone. The previous owner said the only thing he could remember was the far left switch needed to be on for the others to work.

2. Member
    I have a 1998 188D. On the Left side of the steering wheel are from Left to Right. Main Power, Lights (anchor/running), Bilge (auto(up)/manual(down)) and Horn. On the right side of the steering wheel are the left and right livewell aerators (manual(down) and auto(up)). The main power has to be on for them to work.
    Last edited by Steve from Dallas; 03-20-2023 at 01:22 PM. Reason: updated lights description

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve from Dallas View Post
    I have a 1998 188D. On the Left side of the steering wheel are from Left to Right. Main Power, Lights (anchor/running), Bilge (auto(up)/manual(down)) and Horn. On the right side of the steering wheel are the left and right livewell aerators (manual(down) and auto(up)). The main power has to be on for them to work.
    My 1995 188D is wired as Steve described.

I have a 1997 188 and mine are the same as above but I also have a livewell light switch on the right side of the aerator switches.

Tom

5. Member
    I appreciate it guys, I was having some electrical issues and needed to know what switch did what. I ended up replacing all of the breaker/fuses under the dash and everything works just fine! Do any of you guys have a picture of your dash just so I can compare?

Here ya go.

Tom

IMG_0646.JPGIMG_0643.JPG