Replacement hatch lids???

Does anyone know where I can purchase a couple replacement hatch lids for 95 ranger 487vs. I have two that have cracked and busted. They aren’t collapsed but are now warped. Putting in new carpet so I wanna get it all taken care of now.

2. Member
    I know there’s a guy on the Facebook ranger owners page that makes them. Not sure on his name but if your on the owners page or request to join it I’m sure you could also ask there.

Update!! Guys I found a local shop here that does some fabrication work with aluminum and they are building me a couple replacement lids at a very reasonable cost.. already completed one and it looks and fits perfectly! One less thing to worry about in this restoration process

4. Member
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

5. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    Ranger Mike on Facebook. Aluminum don’t have to worry about them ever again.