Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    A friend runs a '19 ZX200. It's a nice piece for the money. A lot of room and storage. Better built than any Skeeter I've ever owned. It'll run 70 mph. Is it comparable to a Lynx in the snottiest of stuff, no. But I believe it is capable enough with the right wheel man and prop in all but the most treacherous conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper920 View Post
    say goodbye to your kidneys if you buy a Skeeter !…

Or just learn to drive in the conditions a person chooses to go out in.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen View Post
    I like to make my skeeter porpoise when I pass buy tin boats. It like to watch their owners hold on when the wake hits their little tin boats.

hey…wait….was the owner of the skeeter porpoising laughing? It might have been me.
    So you don’t know how to drive a boat. Got It.
    My boat is 20’ long. Hardly little.
    Sapphire Blue/Black Bottom Vexus AVX 1980, Mercury 150 Pro XS

4. Member
    I have a 2022 ZX 200 and I came out of a 2001 ZX 225 and I love my new ZX 200 although I have had a lot of issues with it it’s more I believe due to the boat being built last year during all the Covid stuff. Now as far as the ride of the boat it’s amazingly smooth it handles big water well and it’s pretty fast. I’ve had mine up to 71 on the GPS right after I broke in the motor but normally with two people in the boat and a full tank of gas I can hit like 66 to 67 on the GPS. I would not hesitate to Tell someone to buy this boat.,because any other boat you buy you’re going to have problems in the beginning. Unfortunately, that seems to be acceptable in the marine industry. I don’t know why, but if that’s just the way, it’s always been as long as I can remember.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12