XD100 Jug color Age ?

I figure there are guys on here that have been buying it from the start and you may know they years they used this jug color. A buddy of mine picked two of these up for me at a fishing flea market. The seal is still on the jug but I'm not sure if the self-life on this synthetic oil is long enough for this to still be good. What era is this from? It has a light teal type color on the logo.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

2. Member
    That style jug was released in 2018/19. I forget exactly. There is no shelf life on the oil. It is common and expected for a sealed oil bottle to get sucked in as hydrogen molecules leach out. This occurs on every petroleum product in a plastic container. There is nothing to worry about. Use it for sure.

3. Member
    I have several of those bottles and am still working through them.