Thumbs Up Clarks Hill Tourney Recap

My first time fishing a Clarks Hill derby. Had a blast n finished 10th in the MLF Invitational. Place is huge, loved it. Can only imagine how good it was n how big it fished when it had hydrilla. Way more to my liking than scoping those finicky spots on Hartwell in the bubba’s estimation. Awesome lake, thanks for having us and hope to come back soon!

2. Member
    We loved having y’all. Been way too long! Glad you enjoyed it. it has a little of everything. You can fish docks or go places that look like a wilderness.
    And congratulations on your finish!
    2013 Pantera 4
    2012 Opti 200 Pro XS
    25 Tempest

3. Member
    nm
    2013 Pantera 4
    2012 Opti 200 Pro XS
    25 Tempest

4. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Hartwell has LM too just need to know where they are at. Not just a spot lake Mr. Redington. Da Hill has spots too.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Judson1 View Post
    We loved having y’all. Been way too long! Glad you enjoyed it. it has a little of everything. You can fish docks or go places that look like a wilderness.
    And congratulations on your finish!
    Yeah, feels pretty remote in a lot of areas on Clarks for sure!

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampioNman View Post
    Hartwell has LM too just need to know where they are at. Not just a spot lake Mr. Redington. Da Hill has spots too.
    Lots of our guys concentrated on spots, so that kept the pressure off the LM water and helped me. Hartwell is a fun lake as well, just a bit harder for me to sustain 5 LM a day there for multiple days. Murray is my fav, tons of big LM there. Must be tough trying to decide where to fish if u live in SC, plenty of good options. Nice problem to have.