Back in the G family...sorta

I bought my 98'outlaw in 06' I blew motor in 15'. Semi retired and on a limited income I never had the money to repower so I sold it. Worst day in my life( not really). I loved my G boat and even though I couldn't use it ,there was a connection..I have degenerative disk that limits my fishing so I didn't think I would miss her. I was wrong. So since 2015 the only time I get to go fishing is if someone takes me.
    Fast forward to earlier this year. I posted on f.b. I wish some of my buddies would take me fishing.crying in my coffee post. They're catching 15# ers outa orange. Well a retired disabled vet buddy of mine saw the post and responded " hey mike, why don't you come get my Gambler and use it. It's just sittin here not being used." I would rather see it cleaned up and used than going to waste. So I went and picked her up yesterday. 96' intimidater dc ,200 efi. Everything works. Now to clean her up and get on the water....I'll have to figure out how to post pics. Hi y'all.
    Mike Clemons-Lake Butler, Fla..
    97 Gambler Intimidater / 200 EFI Merc

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gatrboy52 View Post
    I bought my 98'outlaw in 06' I blew motor in 15'. Semi retired and on a limited income I never had the money to repower so I sold it. Worst day in my life( not really). I loved my G boat and even though I couldn't use it ,there was a connection..I have degenerative disk that limits my fishing so I didn't think I would miss her. I was wrong. So since 2015 the only time I get to go fishing is if someone takes me.
    Fast forward to earlier this year. I posted on f.b. I wish some of my buddies would take me fishing.crying in my coffee post. They're catching 15# ers outa orange. Well a retired disabled vet buddy of mine saw the post and responded " hey mike, why don't you come get my Gambler and use it. It's just sittin here not being used." I would rather see it cleaned up and used than going to waste. So I went and picked her up yesterday. 96' intimidater dc ,200 efi. Everything works. Now to clean her up and get on the water....I'll have to figure out how to post pics. Hi y'all.
    Nice friend to offer that to you, let’s see some pics. How was orange? Thinking about heading that way in a couple weeks.

Congrats and can’t wait to see pics!!!! What a friend!!!

4. Member
    Took 31.89 w 12.84 bf to win. In extreme yesterday.
    I've got a couple buddies to take me and we've caught fish up to 4# but I have no idea where they r catching the giants. This boat is in need of a prop. The tempest on it won't get it out of the hole. I've got a call into Mark now waiting to hear if he has a Marks prop for it..
    Yes Jim is gracious offering me his boat. Him being disabled now it's waiSting away sitting. I need a boat, he needs his boat used ....and someone to take him fishing....win win..win!
    There was a 15/9 caught last month and the pressure is rediculous. Loosa pumping out some giant also
    Mike Clemons-Lake Butler, Fla..
    97 Gambler Intimidater / 200 EFI Merc

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gatrboy52 View Post
    Took 31.89 w 12.84 bf to win. In extreme yesterday.
    I've got a couple buddies to take me and we've caught fish up to 4# but I have no idea where they r catching the giants. This boat is in need of a prop. The tempest on it won't get it out of the hole. I've got a call into Mark now waiting to hear if he has a Marks prop for it..
    Yes Jim is gracious offering me his boat. Him being disabled now it's waiSting away sitting. I need a boat, he needs his boat used ....and someone to take him fishing....win win..win!
    There was a 15/9 caught last month and the pressure is rediculous. Loosa pumping out some giant also
    Thanks for the report, where the boat pics?