Thread: Sig P320 XTEN

Sig P320 XTEN

Bought a Glock G40 MOS when they came out and never was particularly happy with it despite being a huge Glock fan in general. Just did not fit me and I did not shoot it particularly well. Saw a few XTEN’s start showing up locally and decided to make a change after handling the Sig. Sold the Glock and went straight to a LGS that had the Sig in stock. WOW! What a difference! Whatever Sig did with this model, I shoot it 100x better than the Glock. I’ve put a few hundred rounds through it now, and plan to take a deer or hog with it this fall. It is well worth a look if you are in the market for a 10mm. I may even let my Super Redhawk 10mm go at this point.

Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

2. Member
    I never could warm up to Sig striker fired stuff. I am a fan of their DA/SA stuff though.

Nice !! I have several older Sigs 210’s, etc. I like the new Sigs but do not shoot the as well as other brands.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

Interesting, I'm starting to get a hankering for a sig. Will definitely look into a xten to add to my 10 collection.

5. Arkansas Fishing Moderator cmclairday2's Avatar
    Aaron, I love mine. I just need to pick up a threaded barrel and a booster so I can run a whisper pickle on it
    '02 Gambler Outlaw
    '02 Mercury 200 EFI 2.5L

6. Member
    I own the X-ten's brother, the 320 X-Five. Great range gun, accurate and easy to shoot. Good to hear the 10mm version shoots well also.
    John

The Sig Striker fire are no joke.
    I bought a P320 when they first came out to shoot USPSA comps. Put thousands of rounds through it and never had an issue.
    Ended up selling it when I got out of the Comp shooting stuff years ago.