Ranger Dust Cover

Anyone actually own the mythical Ranger dust cover? i need the part no for it. My dealer cant find it on the website.

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    I think there was such an item about 10 years ago, but I haven’t heard of one since. There was a thread here asking the same question 2 weeks ago, and no reply other than suggestions for alternatives.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

3. Member
    Do you mean a thin cover just to keep the boat clean in the garage? Lots of options out there just not from Ranger.
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

4. Member
    I purchased a dust cover from Ranger about 8 years ago for my Z20. It is the same shell material without any padding over areas like windshield, trolling motor etc... I think the cost was about $600. I never used it much as the regular cover was just as easy too put on. So in the past yes Ranger did make them.

5. Member
    yeah, or at a hotel just to cover the boat. Dont need it for trailering.

6. Member
    If anyone is interested in the dust cover I have please do not respond to this thread, please PM me for details. Thanks. I hope this is OK John? If not remove it.

7. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zpilot View Post
    If anyone is interested in the dust cover I have please do not respond to this thread, please PM me for details. Thanks. I hope this is OK John? If not remove it.
    You’re good, Rick.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

8. BBC SPONSOR
    I called Ranger parts to order mine. I ordered it in 2019 or 2020 and they were still making them then. 6 week lead if I remember correctly, the 500 price seems like what I remember.

9. Member
    I got one last year for my 520c had a hard time explaining to the person at ranger but when I called it a mooring cover that seemed to help. Made of the same material as regular cover and in the 500 dollar range.

10. Member
    Had great luck with this outfit on 3 different boats:

https://www.boatcoversdirect.com/

11. Member
    My dad has one for his late 90's 519. Not a whole lot to it, but was made by Ranger. It was just made of a thinner cloth fabric.

12. Skeeterzx190
    Call Ranger parts. I just ordered one yesterday for my 2017 521c and another Buddy for his 520 over the winter. $380 plus $75 shipping. If do order make sure to note with pictures of dual graphs. They ended up giving me more space up front and ordered with larger trolling motor and provoded extra material in case needed to make alteration. My understanding is same travel cover material except no lining so lot lighter. U also need to specify if want rope at bow or back....various colors. Has a clip in back and loops along sides for weighted bags at dock I guess

13. Member
    I'm interested in ordering for my 521L. Could you possibly post a pic.

14. Member
    I have mine for a z20 2006 came with boat. Not for sale ,I will look tomorrow for a part #

15. Member
    Can someone post a pic of this dust cover?