Thread: Don question

Question Don question

150 HP 2B544452 is the new Trim set screw I got from Rhonda the same as what fits 250 hp. BTW so far it is staying in place!

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    No idea. Email the Parts Department and we will be glad to
    check for you (name will help). ����

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 5keepers2 View Post
    150 HP 2B544452 is the new Trim set screw I got from Rhonda the same as what fits 250 hp. BTW so far it is staying in place!
    Now that I'm back in the office and can look for you, David: Both use 8M0177279.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    Now that I'm back in the office and can look for you, David: Both use 8M0177279.
    Thank you .....appreciated!