Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    It's a nice unit but what would really be nice is if somebody would make something that was way cheaper than $700 bucks since there are already a few options in that price range. A couple hundred or so bucks would be more like it for most of us. Call me tight or whatever but i bought a livescope system & that was way more than i wanted to pay for electronics but that much more to simply turn the transducer back & forth is not going to be in my budget because i can use it for other things. Yes i can afford it but refuse to & i can do a lot of turning by hand for free. I'd give up to $250.00 for something to do it but over that i'm out. I hope they sell the crap out of them but hopefully somebody will come up with a version of some type that anybody can easily afford. Even an affordable geared type that turns by hand power only sort of like the sniper marine pole would really be nice.
    It sounds great to some to have a much cheaper product until they see it. It’s one thing when you’re building your own and can use cheap parts and say hey look at my DIY pole set up. However whenever your buying something it gets looked at in a whole another way. And the cost of materials and overhead to be able to manufacture them in a large enough scale a 250.00 pole isn’t well received. We have several different price point levels from a manual pole with twist handle that starts at 469.99 and runs up to 1,300.00 for the most advanced electronic pole on the market. But when you get an All Aboard you can feel and respect the quality. There’s just no way way to cheapen them and still get the same quality. Beside trolling motor and screen manufactures don’t seem to care much about the prices they charge so why try to hold the 3rd party American made products to price point they can’t survive?

2. Member
    I just took a chance and preordered one. Anyone else?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12