Hauling empty boat trailer

I just recently ordered a new trailer and will be traveling about 300 miles to pick it up. I will not be taking my boat. Will the trailer (brakes on both axles) be good to haul home as is, or should I deflate the tires some and/or figure out a way to add some weight? Also, should I use the brake lock-out while traveling home with the empty trailer? Thanks in advance!
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X
    Powered by Suzuki 250SS

2. Member
    Assuming surge brakes, it will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeky View Post
    Assuming surge brakes, it will be fine.
    Yes... surge brakes. Thank you!
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X