Fire Extinguisher for lithium batteries

I have done some research and from what I have found, an ABC Fire Extinguisher will suffice in the event a lithium battery catches fire. It is time for me to buy a new fire extinguisher and I just upgraded to lithium for the trolling motor. Anybody know what extinguisher is the best to use? Thanks in advance!
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X
    Powered by Suzuki 250SS

How to Extinguish a Lithium-Ion Battery Fire

Despite their name, lithium-ion batteries used in consumer products do not contain any lithium metal. Therefore, a Class D fire extinguisher is not to be used to fight a lithium-ion battery fire. Class D fire extinguishers, which contain dry powder, are intended for combustible metal fires only. Since lithium-ion batteries aren’t made with metallic lithium, a Class D dry powder extinguisher would not be effective.

So, how do you choose the right fire extinguisher in this scenario? Lithium-ion batteries are considered a Class B fire, so a standard ABC or dry chemical fire extinguisher should be used. Class B is the classification given to flammable liquids. Lithium-ion batteries contain liquid electrolytes that provide a conductive pathway, so the batteries receive a Class B fire classification.

Small lithium batteries contain very little lithium, so they can be doused with water. To put out large lithium-ion battery fires, use a foam extinguisher containing CO2, powder graphite, ABC dry chemical, or sodium carbonate.

Kidde makes a fine ABC

but you can spend upwards of hundreds of dollars on CO2 Extinguishers
    "The handicapped angler"

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    lithium iron phosphate very stable chemistry , lithium ion very unstable chemistry. If your running a lithium iron Phosphate battery (LIFEpo4) wouldnt be worried about a fire in all honesty

Thanks fellas. I think I will just get an ABC extinguisher.
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X