Thread: Chick ramps

Banned

Chick ramps

I’ll be headed down to chick the week of the 27th of this month. We are staying in Dayton so I know we can launch there . But my questions is what ramps up and down lake will be safe to use . I’ve never been there before so any info would be great . Just a couple ramps so I can trailer if I want to . Thanks

2. Member
    Look at Holly Park in Soddy Daisy, just south of Dayton. Great ramp with plenty of parking and restrooms. Also check out Soddy Custom Tackle close to that ramp. Great tackle shop, and you won't find better people to meet.

3. Member
    I’ll second Red TN Bullet Soddy is a good safe ramp. Definitely go see the guys at Soddy Custom Tackle.
    Gun Control..... Is hitting your target every time

4. Member
    Grasshopper Creek is just off Hwy 60 south of Dayton, toward Cleveland. It's a campground and there is a $5 ramp fee, but your stuff is safe there. You do have to be kinda careful getting out to the channel, as the creek channel narrows up. A good map card is very helpful.

5. Banned
    Thanks guys . I was also told to eat Choo choo bbq in Chattanooga. I love bbq we don’t have any good bbq up here

I might add to be very careful running. Set your offset on your depthfinder at 7 feet low.
    2022 Basscat Jaquar
    Mercury 300 Pro Xs

Chester Frost may be finished. New concrete is poured, just curing now. There is a ramp at the dam. Holly Creek is good, you just have to back up further, not much pitch to the ramp. Harrison Bay and Wolftever both off Hwy 58, opposite side of the lake from Dayton.