Garmin LVS34 plus transducer upgrade

I currently have 93sv plus unit networked to my 106sv ultra. I have livescope lvs32 plugged into my 106 ultra unit. I am thinking of upgrading my lvs32 to lvs34 and using the 93sv plus to view livescope images. Will this work and will I see any improvement if I still use the 93sv plus as my head unit to view livescope? Any thoughts on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks Bob

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Assuming that is the older 93 plus (Non UHD), it will work with the LVS34 as long as the 106 is still on the network and powered up. It will not work as stand alone with the 93. Also, the 93 does not have the "new" color palettes that the 106 has along with a few settings that were added in updates.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. Member
    Fishing thanks for the quick response. My 93 sv plus is not a uhd model and i also figured the new pallets would not be there. Would I see any benefits from the lvs34 vs my current lvs32 like the better target seperation and less noise and reduced ghost tree issues? Thanks again for your input.

Bob

I don't think you can connect the LVS34 to your Plus unit. There is no update for it and it wont recognize it. You could connect it to your 106 and then network that to the 93 Plus. And yes you ill see the improvements of the 34 on both units.

5. Member
    Monte that is my plan to connect to the ultra106 and then share with the 93plus over the network. Thanks for your response.