Power Pole Charge?

So did Power Pole get the Charge figured out with guys running 3 12volt lithium batteries for trolling motors? Or guys still having problems with the middle battery not gettng charged?

I have a charge unit and have not had any problems with any of the four batteries charging.
    Richard Woods VA Beach,VA
    US Navy ETC/SS Retired
    SKEETER ZX225 / 225 SHO W/Power Pole CHARGE
    GET HER DONE! (Helix 10 G3, 12 G3,Garmin ECHOMAP 106 /livescope and M360 Bow all NMEA2k)
    Relion lithium batteries for T/M and LithiumPro for Motor)

Mine is fine and I have ionic with blue tooth to see if the battery truely does charge. I did have some issues in 2021 and after updates I haven’t had issues since.

2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s
    HDS16 Pro- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 Pro W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

MLF Invitationals Angler
    Instagram @brettcarnright

4. Member
    Thanks guys, I have Ionics also, not sure if I want the Charge or Stealth 1 dc.

5. Ranger Boats Moderator 22RangerZ520R's Avatar
    I was having the exact same issue with my middle 100ah Ionic not charging. Power Pole said they're aware of the problem but he didn't have an answer/fix for it at the time (about 6-8 months ago) so I returned it and got a Minn Kota MK-550 charger for my five Ionics, zero issues since.

2022 Ranger Z520R | 2022 Platinum F250
    Apex 19 | (2) Apex 16's | Mega 360 | Mega Live

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    From what we have heard from customers with the latest firmare that problem has been resolved. Charges instock and ready to ship free shipping no tax

7. Member
    When's the latest firmware released? I may have to try mine again, since it has never worked even after the first updates that were supposed to fix this about one year ago. And I am on my second Charge, they dod send me a new one and that never worked either.

8. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DQM View Post
    When's the latest firmware released? I may have to try mine again, since it has never worked even after the first updates that were supposed to fix this about one year ago. And I am on my second Charge, they dod send me a new one and that never worked either.
    dont let it go goive powerpole a call.. they will take care of it

9. Member
    I just pulled it out of the box again and checked and mine has 2.05. I will hook it back up to all of the batteries and update it to 2.08 and see if it finally works.

All Ionic batteries, 3x100ah and 1x125ah.

10. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DQM View Post
    I just pulled it out of the box again and checked and mine has 2.05. I will hook it back up to all of the batteries and update it to 2.08 and see if it finally works.

All Ionic batteries, 3x100ah and 1x125ah.
    we do see little more issues w 3 12 volt ionics w the middle battery unbalanced compared to other lithium brands w the charge , not sure why. Wr do see it w many brands but see it more e ionic. Could just be more of them out there or due to prismatic cells while most others are using cylindrical.

11. Member
    I’ve had mine since they first came out, never an issue thus far. Run 3 - 12 volt impulse lithiums and 1 agm cranking

12. Member
    I had issues with mine after all the firmware updates and calls with PowerPole. I switched to a single 36V for the TM and no issues since. Might add another in parallel.
    BassCat Cougar FTD / Mercury 250 ProXS
    Lowrance / Garmin

13. Member
    Any idea if the updates allow the Charge to wake up a sleeping lithium battery?

14. Member
    I'm having this issue with my Charge. 3 new Ionics. 12v-125AH. Completely unbalanced charging and C Monster apps says they're all fully charged. When I test the voltage, only 1 is fully charged and the other 2 are at 80% and 85%. Charge will not kick on to bring these up. Plugged into AC power. I have the latest firmware. The cranking batts are good and the exact same. (2) 12v -125 AH Ionics in parallel. These charge to 100% just fine. Working with PP now to find out what's going on...