Where can I find RH and LH topwater propellers?

I'm looking for 1in, 1 1/4, and 1 1/2 inch right hand and left hand rotating props.... I'm going to be making some baits similar to these below. I want the blades to counter rotate.

NO CHOPPER BLADES.... I have a ton already.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

2. Member
    Good luck on your search… I see that LPO has the sizes you are looking for but not sure if they are RH or LH. Would it be possible to buy these and reverse tha angles of the stock blades ( RH for example) and use a vise and pliers to then create LH rotating blades? Sort of a last resort should you not be able to locate both.
    Just a thought…
    Scott

3. Member
    Why they discontinued that bait!!! Only freaking thing I bought at academy!!!!

4. Member

Yes, I could bend them opposite, But the nickel plating is compromised and ruined.... I have looked at all of the lure building sites that I know of.... And ali/babba/express etc....

Some companies use them... They must be available somewhere....

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

6. Member
    Building and Fishing custom jigs
    Since 1977
    12.9 2006
    12.5 1998
    Favorite Lakes
    Eastman Lake
    Hensley Lake

7. Member
    I think there woodchopper props
    Lure parts on line may have them
    Building and Fishing custom jigs
    Since 1977
    12.9 2006
    12.5 1998
    Favorite Lakes
    Eastman Lake
    Hensley Lake

Quote Originally Posted by Basshunter67 View Post
    No... Way too big and I already have a bunch of those. Those are the choppers I mentioned above.

Still looking...

9. Member
    Worth Tackle Supplies maybe? Barlows? Captain Hooks? I don't recall seeing that option at any site when I was looking for better blades a few months ago.. Let us know if you find any, and if I happen to I'll pass it on to you. I did find a site that had about any style you could ask for, but i can't remember the name. I'll work on it. It may have been Janns, but I don't think so.

10. Member
    Would it not do what you want if you placed one prop with the blades one way, and just reverse the placement of the other? Just a thought.

11. Member
    Lureparts online and Barlows has them in sizes 1-5 . The only props sold CW and CCW are the chopper style props

The nickel plated brass props are all stamped from a die in a single direction so as posted you just have to bend the blades your self for rotation preference .
    If you are mass producing baits just put them on in two directions (depending on style ) and let the customer bend them for how they want them to spin .
    A Gilmore Jumper prop bait for example comes with counter rotating #4 or #5 props that are just flipped and bent to produce counter rotation